PL1.05 Contract Law and Negotiation
[visitor] Price: Ksh.1000 You are not yet enrolled in this course. [/visitor]
[student] You are enrolled in this course [/student]
The course is concerned with the application of procurement and supply principles and solving supply chain challenges in a dynamic environment.
By the end of the course, the trainee should be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of Procurement and Supply in an organization
- Execute procurement and supply process in an organization
- Apply ICT in Procurement and Supply process in an organization
- Effectively manage procurement and supply finance risk and documentation
- Establish procurement and supply Audit Framework
- Demonstrate knowledge and advice on mitigation of emerging issues in Supply Chain Management
- Appreciate the legal aspects in Supply Chain Management
- Apply appropriate decision-making tools in Supply Chain Management
- Manage Procurement Projects Apply research methodology principles, processes, theory, and models in organizational problem-solving.
- Practice as a supply chain specialist/consultant.