PL4.06 Research Project in Procurement and Supply
[visitor] Price: Ksh.1000 You are not yet enrolled in this course. [/visitor]
[student] You are enrolled in this course [/student]
The course is concerned with the application of procurement and supply principles and solving supply chain challenges in a dynamic environment.
By the end of the course, the trainee should be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of Procurement and Supply in an organization
- Execute procurement and supply process in an organization
- Apply ICT in Procurement and Supply process in an organization
- Effectively manage procurement and supply finance risk and documentation
- Establish procurement and supply Audit Framework
- Demonstrate knowledge and advice on mitigation of emerging issues in Supply Chain Management
- Appreciate the legal aspects in Supply Chain Management
- Apply appropriate decision-making tools in Supply Chain Management
- Manage Procurement Projects Apply research methodology principles, processes, theory, and models in organizational problem-solving.
- Practice as a supply chain specialist/consultant.
Topics for this course
About the instructors
e-Learning Training and Consultation
Globopoint Consultants Limited is a fully registered Research, Training, and Consultancy firm based in Mombasa Kenya serving the entire East African region and beyond. The company is geared towards building professionals, entrepreneurs, growing businesses, and fostering sustainable economic development.
Globopoint Learning center is a fully accredited institution run by Globopoint Consultants Limited to specifically nurture modern-day professionals in the business field in an easy, practical, and convenient way.