Developing Line Managers Conference
Being a line manager in today’s world of work can be challenging. From engaging and motivating dispersed and hybrid teams, to supporting individuals through stress and burnout, line managers are overcoming daily challenges they were never expected or prepared, to face.
Businesses require team leaders who are more than just technically competent, but who can instead demonstrate a people-first approach to management to ensure high performance and a prosperous business future.
The CIPD Developing Line Managers Conference was designed to address how the people profession and line managers can effectively work together, supporting and nurturing each other. The conference focused on the crucial relationship between line managers and the people profession and offered insights on how to develop and support line managers to successfully fulfil their leadership roles.
- Taught how to boost your confidence and discover the best ways to conduct difficult conversations with your team
- Discovered how to successfully manage a dispersed and hybrid team
- Discussed the evolving partnership between line managers and the people profession
- Explored how to measure line managers’ effectiveness in relation to their people management skills
- Heard the latest L&D initiatives for line managers to learn in the flow of work to continuously develop themselves